Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Easy Step to follow a blog

Some of my friend was asking me how to add me in the follower, accidentally I saw elims chuang 光宏 and here are the step;

Dear readers,
Just in case you're not aware, you can join my blog to receive any update posts.
Too simple to follow and join a blog.
Step1

Click on "Follow"

Step 2

Choose what account you are using. If you are a blogger, it is better to use your blogger's registration account (email).

Step 3
Key in your email and password

Done!

Remarks:
In case you feeling not happy, you can withdraw from here anytime.
Here is the guide:


Go "Option" > "Site Setting"


After clicking "Done", your name will be removed from the follower list.

As elims chuang 光宏 said “following other people's blog is also one of the way promoting your blog. Agree?”

No comments: