Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birthday Week

Here are some pic taken during my BIRTHDAY WEEK


Shirt from ZARA by 淑贞姐 ~ She travelled alone from Taiwan for my birthday celebration.


MONT BLANC ~ This year present for myself


THUMBDRIVE ~ From my Colleagues


8GB




1ST celebration @ Sheraton Imperial KL
Villa Daieli an Italian Restaurant

The Hotel Outlook


The Restaurant Outlook




Hand-painted ceramic tabletops complement the array of dishes personally prepared from the kitchen, each with its own distinct character.



Let's Check out the MEAL

Thanks for Kingsly for treat me a HEARTY MEAL


Next up is >>> MICE ROOM



My birthday cake from my Colleagues


BIRTHDAY BOY

MORE PIC with my Colleagues @ OFFICE

The Organizer ~ HIKKI (DAI BO) & SETT WEI (SMALL BO)


My besties @ office


PEI YI


BEE SUAN ~ FEI FEI


LENG LUI ~ MAY CHONG , CANNY, ANGEL , ME & LV


HODY ACT CUTE EXPRESSION


With those Trainee ~ Jess , Arora, Bonnnie, Evon


Jess


Daniel ~ My Manager


Jessy


May Chong


Happy Family

3rd celebration @ Nando's

THANKS ~ Boon How for the dinner, this is the 1st time celebration WITHOUT Ar Sheng, Wei Chien and also 6 of the Matrix GENG.

THANKS to all who send me birthday msg N also call me sing a birthday song for me

~ THE END ~

5 comments:

Pink said...

生日快乐。那餐厅很美丽~~

NiCk said...

Yaya... I like it so much n enjoy the meal there... was nice

Wen How said...

他妈的,不用提到我请你吃饭啊?

NiCk said...

Wakaka...Thanks for remind... Will add in ya... WAIT

Anonymous said...

wao...birthday boy....seem like everybody loveeee you a lot. Thanks to the god and to wen how, 'yao meh'....dun get angry ya....
~bel~